The TRA200 shredder is a machine designed to crush long and sharp metal shavings and, at the same time, by means of an automatic ejection system, to handle pieces inside the turning without compromising the integrity of the knives.
The shredder is equipped with a slow rotating shaft driven by a power-driven motor on which a knife set of easily replaceable knifes is mounted, which, by crossing a comb knife, create the cutting effect. Below the shaft there is an interchangeable screen that, depending on the size of the openings, defines the size of the shredded chip and thus the shredder's hourly rate.Chip volume reduction efficiency and time of shredder TRA200 can be evaluated with experimental tests on your chip at FAMA s.r.l.
Power : 3 kw
STANDARD SUPPLY - TAL200
- Case made of sturdy metal;
- Set of movable knives in special wear-resistant material;
- Adjustable fixed double edge blades in wear-resistant material;
- Flexible coupling;
- Screening with customizable holes (from Ø6 to Ø20 mm);
- Screening opening system by removable metal rods;
- automatic ejection system
- 3 kW geared motor.
OPTIONAL - TRA200
- Tailor-made support structure in sturdy metal on adjustable feet;
- Connection hopper, for conveying shavings to the crushing mouth;
- Slide rails for security access to the crushing mouth;
- Safety switch for turning off the crusher in case of opening of the crushing chamber;
- increased power in geared motor;
- Amperometric circuit breaker;
- Electrical control panel.
The TRA200 crusher has been developed to meet the requirement to make chips smaller as to be transported by a pneumatic system.
FAMA srl, indeed manufactures centralized pneumatic chips suction systems. In case of scattered or long tangled shavings, the TRA200 crusher reduces them before suction, handling, in the same time, a small quantity of pieces.
In this case the TRA200 crusher is installed over the GSM. The GSM is a chip container that accumulates chips before suction. A level sensor books the GSM, when full, for the cleaning. Chips are conveyed to the suction point to be transferred to the collection point.